Monday, January 7, 2013

A little bit about me...

Hi there! I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog for a while now. Just seemed like a natural fit for me - somewhere to express my creative side, in both writing and through my photography.

As we begin the year 2013, I have decided to take the action. I have to admit- having my first booking for a photography gig was really the push I needed.

So for anyone who reads this, here is a little bit about me.
I have been married to my best friend since April 25, 2010. 
                                                                              

                                                                                                                 (photocredit to Meaghan Elliott)
I am a teacher by profession, but my other passion is 
photography.  I have always enjoyed being in front of the camera...
But have also really enjoyed being behind the camera, often being the one to pull out the camera for the "arm" photo in college, and the one to be caught off to myself at family gatherings playing with my camera. My parents always told me I had a good eye and bought me cameras as I was growing up. My husband also  saw potential in me, and ended up indulging me with a new small Canon for our wedding.
                    
 Then he took it one step farther and bought me my first DSLR- the Nikon D7000. 




No comments:

Post a Comment