Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Motown!

Last week I was in Detroit for an International Baccalaureate conference and I of course took my camera. Sadly, I didn't have much time to take pictures and it was one time I really wished my eyes could take pictures. 
When we arrived we had a few hours to kill, so we wandered to Greektown. I didn't take my camera, so these are all from my iPhone. Greektown was like a movie set! There was music playing over loud speakers, Greek and American flags hanging across the streets and steam coming up from manholes....BUT it was empty!


The second night, we ventured out to a local brewery for dinner. The beers were great, the pizzas were delicious and the service was awesome!

It was pretty cold the whole time, and we were so busy that I didn't have much time to play. So these were the pictures I nabbed through windows...





No comments:

Post a Comment