Saturday, February 9, 2013

"I'm Gonna Live Forever!"


Over the past few months I have been fortunate enough to photograph my schools production of Fame Jr. 

I have to say, I was very impressed with the progression of the show and how well everyone worked together to make it come together.  I was also pretty excited to have the opportunity to photograph something new. The light inside where the production was taking place proved to be difficult at times, especially when the stage lights came on.  However, the more I practiced, the better I was able to adjust and capture some pretty cool moments on and off the stage. The photographs will be put on the DVD with the recording of the show, and parents/students can print the ones they choose.
It's my hope that perhaps one of these parents will like the pictures enough to seek me out to do some family shots.... but even if they don't - it was fun and great practice (even when I fell in front of the whole cast when the chair I was standing on collapsed!)
                           

                                           
I wish I could post more of the pictures I took- but since my subjects are minors and some are my students, there are some confidentiality issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment